Tea Blend for New Mamas
This tea blend is perfect for new mamas looking to support healthy lactation and recovery from childbirth. The tea contains Avena sativa (oat tops), Althaea officinalis (marshmallow root), Asparagus racemosus (shatavari root), Trigonella foenum-graecum (fenugreek), Trifolium pratense (red clover), Matricaria recutita (chamomile), Rubus idaeus (raspberry leaf), and Turnera diffusa (damiana).
One package contains 28 tea bags, which each contain 5 grams of the formula. I recommend you take the formula in the following way:
- Drink 1, 8-ounce cup of tea, once a day. To make the tea, pour 8 ounces of boiling water over 1 teabag, cover, and let steep for at least 30 minutes.
- To have a more potent tea, get a pint jar, put the tea bag in it, pour in the boiling water, loosely cover, and let sit overnight. When you wake up, your tea for the day is ready – simple squeeze the tea from the bag and add enough water so you have 10-12 ounces of tea. You may drink it warm or cold.
- In addition, open a second teabag and blend it into 6 ounces of the milk of your choice (I like cashew the best!) with a couple ice cubes, and about a teaspoon of honey. If you have a Magic Bullet or something similar, this is the best way to make the herbal smoothie. You can also use water or juice if you prefer.
- If you don’t want to make the smoothie, you can make two cups of tea a day.
- It’s suggested that if you choose to not do the herbal smoothie, you can make 20-24 ounces at once using two teabags. The overnight infusion technique outlined above is the best way to do this.
Order the New Mama Tea Now!
This tea blend will be listed in my Etsy store by 5-7-17. If you want to order sooner, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange to get it sent to you. The cost is $25 for 28 medicinal-grade teabags. This will last you 2 weeks if you take it as advised above.
If you have any questions or are looking for a custom tea blend, feel free to contact me at the same email above.
Thanks for your interest!