It’s my firm belief that we can all find ways to better take care of ourselves, and to be in control of our own health. Whether you feel you’re in great health, or you have some health concerns, I would love to help you take charge of your wellness.
During our initial session, I want to gather as much information as I can about your health, both currently and historically. I also want to know your goals in working with me as your wellness consultant.
As a vitalist herbalist, my approach is holistic – I offer nutritional, lifestyle, supplemental, and herbal support. The core objective is to get at the root cause of whatever your issues or concerns are, address that, and set the stage for your body to start healing.
Some of the issues I can help you with are:
- General wellness
- Inflammatory issues
- Digestive issues such as leaky gut and IBD
- Acute concerns like a cold or flu
- Virus management
- Food allergen identification and elimination
- Weight loss
- Chronic health issues, including autoimmune conditions
- TBI recovery
Intake sessions usually take 90 minutes, follow-ups about 45 minutes, and an initial consult can be done in 30 minutes. The sessions can be done in-person or over the phone.
- Holistic health consultation: $125
- Acute concern consultation: $50
- Follow-up visit: $40
- Dispensing visit: $20
- Curiosity consult: $15
Explanation of sessions:
- Holistic health consultation: This is the intake session for anyone with a health concern looking for long-term benefits. Scheduled time: 90 minutes.
- Acute concern consultation: This is for someone who is looking for immediate relief for a concern such as a cold, flu, active migraine, etc. Scheduled time: 45 minutes.
- Follow-up: Follow-ups to the initial consultation. Scheduled time: 30 minutes
- Dispensing visit: I give you your formulas & recommendations and we go over how to use/take them. Scheduled time: 20 minutes.
- Curiosity consult: Let’s chat about your health concerns and see if I’m a good fit for you. Scheduled time: 20 minutes.
For each of these sessions, the session cost covers the scheduled time. If sessions go longer than the scheduled time, I charge an additional $20 per 15-minute increment.
I do have a sliding-scale that is available upon request.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want more info or to schedule an in-person session or phone call. I can see clients in Lafayette and in Boulder. I take distance clients from anywhere in the world!
More Details on a Holistic Wellness Consultation
If you’re like me, you want to know what you’re getting in to before you get into it.That’s why I want to explain what goes on before, during, and after a consultation with me.
After we schedule an appointment, I’ll send you some forms to fill out. These may seem rather intensive, but providing this information helps keep our intake appointment as short as possible. In the clinic where I trained, a typical intake could go as long as 3 hours, so I created these forms to shorten that time.
During our session, I will gather more information from you, filling in the gaps that I can’t get from a form. We’ll also discuss your goals, and lay the foundation for a plan to help you achieve those goals. I allow for 2 hour-session, but aim for 90 minutes.
After we meet, I take all the information I have gathered from you, do any necessary research, and sculpt a personal protocol for you. This protocol may include dietary changes, supplemental recommendations, lifestyle recommendations (exercise, vital practices, etc), and herbal formulation. I will spend anywhere from 10-16 hours working on your case. Your protocol is ever-changing as goals are reached and new issues arise.
Next, I will send you an email with initial recommendations, and arrange for you to pick up your formula(s). You can expect this information within a week.
One week after you’ve started your protocol, we’ll schedule a 30-minute check in, to make sure that your formulas are suited for you, and to answer any questions that may have come up since we last spoke.
From there, we schedule follow-up visits every 2-4 weeks, depending on your goals and progress. Follow-up visits usually last for 30 minutes to an hour.
For all the sessions and fees listed. I charge the initial rate listed
If you have any questions about the process, please contact me at Candace.Lawley@clinicalherbalism.com.