A third-generation Coloradan, I was born in Boulder, raised in Lafayette, and have lived in CO all of my life. When I was in my early 20’s, I struggled with constant illness and fatigue. After years of numerous doctors offering unhelpful advice, I visited a nutritionist. It was there that I was given the suggestion to eliminate gluten for three weeks – if I didn’t see an improvement we would find another approach. Three weeks was all it took for me to feel like I was living in a completely different body, and it was at that time that I realized my passion for helping others live their healthiest life possible.
Seven years later, I still wholeheartedly believe that healing starts with nutrition, and am excited to help others find that healing. I am also a Reiki practitioner and love using rocks and stones in my healing practice. It was my love of gemstones that inspired the creation of my own line gem essences, which can be found in my etsy store, along with my herbal creations.
Random fun facts:
- In my spare time, I follow Pearl Jam around on their latest tour.
- I’d probably be sorted into Ravenclaw
- My favorite quote from a film is, “when the stars exploded millions of years ago, they formed everything that is this world. Everything we know is stardust.”
If you’re looking for someone who wants to work with you to be your healthiest, happiest self, at whatever pace you choose, I would love to be your clinician. Some of the areas in which I have experience and the desire to help others include:
- Digestive issues
- Frequent headaches/migraines
- Skin issues such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, and others
- Systemic inflammation
- Chronic pain
- Autoimmune concerns
- Building/boosting the immune system
- Food allergen identification/elimination
- Virus management (HSV1 & HSV2, chicken pox, shingles, etc)
- Adopting a healthier diet
- Incorporating exercise into your daily routine